Car Participant Check-in is responsible for organizing the car packets that are distributed to the car participants and checking in all registered car participants. This committee is responsible for:
- Packaging up of the large and small packets and the organization and distribution of packets to participants.
- Registers car participants for the Poker Walk.
- Manage the check-in areas.
- Assist the Hot August Nights office with such things as bundling shoe laces, tying laces on member placards, stuffing envelopes, etc.
- Form new friendships during our after-meeting work parties as we shared snacks, tasks, and stories.
Check-in Committee Chair Sue Lund
All meetings are held from March to July unless otherwise noted.
The Check-in Committee meets the first Wednesday of the month starting in April.
All meeting dates are subject to change and unless otherwise specified are held at the Hot August Nights office (1425 E. Greg Street, Sparks) at 5:30 pm. If you miss a meeting, please check with your Chairman for a copy of the minutes.