$500 Annual Fee Puts Businesses in the Driver’s Seat
Calling all business owners. Hot August Nights offers an entry-level sponsorship opportunity just for small businesses in the Reno-Tahoe region. For $500 businesses can show their support for Hot August Nights, the largest nostalgic classic car event in the county, and receive special access to some of the most popular events including the featured entertainment at the Grand Sierra Resort and the Drag Races presented by AMSOIL.
“This program was created especially for local businesses to get involved, receive recognition and be able to participate in the event,” said Deny Dotson, executive director for Hot August Nights. “There are so many businesses that believe in our event and the economic shot in the arm it provides the community. Our business supporter program gives businesses that aren’t looking for a large commitment a way to get involved and show their support. We’d really like to see as many businesses as possible join us and truly roll out the red carpet for the more than 300,000 annual attendees to the region.”
For $500, businesses receive:
- A plaque for the business with an annual year nameplate
- Two wristbands for The Garage Tuesday, Aug. 1, 2023, that includes admission to the reserved concert seating area at the Grand Sierra Resort venue across from the Entertainment Stage presented by Lucas Oil offering complimentary beverages and pub snacks
- Entry for two to the Drag Races Wednesday, Aug. 2, 2023
- Two Hot August Nights posters
- One Hot August Nights Supporter window decal to display at the business
- Company name listed in the “Owner’s Manual” program and on HotAugustNights.net as a Business Supporter
To register as a Hot August Nights Business Supporter, complete the online application at HotAugustNights.net/business-supporter-program. For registration or event information, visit online at HotAugustNights.net or call 775-356-1956.