Hot August Nights Foundation
The Hot August Nights Foundation was established in 2007 as the charitable arm of Hot August Nights to create an instrument for individuals and businesses who share The Foundation’s Mission to work together to provide children in our local community that are considered in-need or at-risk with a more meaningful and productive life through the availability of continuing and higher education.
The Hot August Nights Foundation strives to work with community, business and education leaders to impact the lives of in need or at risk children by providing vital resources in an increasingly challenging world for a broadened educational curriculum. The Foundation accepts and administers private gifts from friends, volunteers, corporations, fund raisers, and other sources to supply vital educational resources and fund programs for which support is either limited or not available, including:
- Scholarships for secondary education including colleges, trade schools, specialty educational centers, junior colleges, and vocational schools.
- Support primary education and its students, grades K-12, in areas of economic hardship and in particular where children are at risk of not completing their education.
- Promote and support other worthy educational and assistance programs for in need and at risk children.
To help raise money for northern Nevada’s under-served children/youth, the Hot August Nights Foundation invites you to join us at our annual fundraising dinner, Classics & Cocktails. The event will be held on Saturday, April 30th, 2022 at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa. The event features an evening of fun, food, cocktails and live and silent auctions. For more information on attending or donating to this event, click on the Classics & Cocktails link.
Hot August Nights Foundation 50/50 Raffle
The Hot August Nights Foundation will be holding a 50/50 Raffle at the Virginia City event as well as the main event. One jackpot will be drawn on Saturday, July 30th at 3:30pm for the Virginia City event and one jackpot will be drawn on Saturday, August 6th at 7:30pm from the main stage at Grand Sierra Resort for the main event week. What is a 50/50 raffle? A 50/50 raffle is the Hot August Nights Foundation fundraiser where everyone wins. Tickets are sold to event attendees; the proceeds of each purchased ticket will go into a centralized jackpot. At the conclusion of the event, a ticket will be randomly drawn and the lucky winner will receive half of the proceeds collected with the other half benefitting the Hot August Nights Foundation.
Tickets are 1 for $5.00, 5 for $20.00, or 30 for $100.00; receive a free Hot August Nights shot glass with every $20 purchase while supplies last. Must be at least 18 years of age to win. Need not be present to win!
- Location 1: Virginia City – Delta Parking Lot
- Date/Time: Friday, July 29th 9am – 4pm; Saturday, July 30th, 9am – 3:30pm
- Drawing on Saturday, July 30th at 3:45pm from the stage in Delta Lot
- Location 2: Grand Sierra Resort – Inside Check-In (Silver State Pavilion)
- Date/Time: Monday, August 1st from noon – 7:00pm
- Location 3: Grand Sierra Resort – Outside parking lot
- Date/Time: Tuesday, August 2nd – Friday, August 5th 1pm – 8pm, Saturday, August 6th 11am – 6:30pm
Drawing Saturday, August 6th at 7:30pm from the main stage at Grand Sierra Resort
The Foundation’s Board of Trustees includes professional, business, and community leaders who volunteer their time, talent and support to assist the Foundation in fulfilling its mission of making a meaningful and beneficial impact on children in need or at risk through education.
The Foundation is a Nevada non-profit, public benefit corporation. It is a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code. All donations are tax‑deductible to the extent allowed by law. Please consult your independent tax advisers for further details. The Foundation’s tax identification number will be furnished upon request.
Help kids who are in need or at risk today by making a donation today. For additional information call 775-356-1956×0.